Masy BioServices is a 35-year-old family owned business which has experienced rapid growth over the past several years. Masy currently has four locations and over 160 employees. We provide services to pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries.
Our reputation has been built around the quality and experience of our staff. We have carefully built a dynamic team whose members possess diverse professional skills. We offer a casual, friendly atmosphere, promoting individual development, career growth and industry association opportunities.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including a matching 401K, health, dental, short term and long term disability and life insurance. We also offer holiday pay, PTO, education reimbursement, AAA membership and a clothing allowance.
Masy BioServices is an equal opportunity employer.
This position provides day to day support assisting in areas such as GMP, ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 compliance and the company’s quality system. Duties include quality assurance and control activities in technical, systems, operations and service areas. This position may require frequent interaction with multiple departments. Works under general supervision of management or team lead.
• Actively participate in Masy’s QMS to maintain GMP compliance, ISO 9001 certification and ISO 17025 accreditation consisting of two or more of the following areas:
• Perform quality review of calibration certificates before release to customers
• Perform quality review of validation reports before release to customers
• Perform quality review of biorepository activities and records
• Perform CAPA activities
• Assist team members with internal audits, round robins or additional QMS required activities
• Assist with small to medium department projects or special assignments with deadlines.
• Identify and effectively communicate important issues or potential problems within the quality system
• Maintain quality records
• General administrative duties
• All other duties as assigned
Preferred education/Experience requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1+ year(s) related experience in an ISO 9001 quality capacity, or equivalent education in related discipline
• Demonstrate ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Team player with strong sense of responsibility
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including proper use of grammar
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented
• Strong basic math skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 17025 and GMP beneficial
• Drug testing, inoculations may be required
• Typical environment is office, laboratory and biorepository
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.