*** Current DoD Secret level clearance required ***
ATSI support services are growing. We are currently seeking a dedicated professional with a proven track record of success to join our team. The Management Analyst will be responsible for providing mid-level project and program support to the Office of the Assistant to the Secretary of Defense for Privacy, Civil Liberties, and Transparency (OATSD(PCLT)). The Department of Defense (DoD) faces persistent change driven by advances in technology, culture, and world events. The OATSD(PCLT) helps DoD respond to change through Enterprise Business Operations that assure the success of the National Defense Strategy. Specifically, the OATSD(PCLT) aims to integrate and optimize enterprise business operations that deliver performance- driven shared services and exceptional customer experience to the Department. Within this office, the ATSD(PCLT) is the Principal Staff Assistant and advisor to the Secretary and Deputy Secretary of Defense for all privacy, civil liberties, transparency, regulatory, and intelligence oversight matters. This includes the requirement to monitor and report compliance-related matters and trends; track and report questionable activities; and recommends revisions to laws, DoD policies, and training programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience providing mid-level project and program support within the DoD or other Federal agency, or as contract support to such agency.
- Experience working with Federal regulatory, privacy, civil liberties, or FOIA program(s) preferred.
- Ability to maintain an active DoD Secret level clearance.
Mark Center - Alexandria, VA (Full time, Monday-Friday)
Our Company: American Technology Solutions International Corp. (ATSI) is a valued Veterans Affairs (VA) certified service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB). We support multiple prime and subcontracts with Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence, and Federal Government clients. ATSI provides program management, financial management, and technical support services to DoD S&T programs, to include technology transition and technology transfer programs and initiatives.
Benefits: The ATSI benefits package includes:
- Direct Deposits & Allotments
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Vacation & Sick leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Program
- Flexible Spending Plans for healthcare, dependent care, & transportation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Travel Assistance Program
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
ATSI is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, age, or any other status protected by applicable law.
American Technology Solutions International Corporation (ATSI) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled