Are you ready for a new challenge?
Interested in working with a company where personal initiative, creative thinking, and commitment to our customers are rewarded? We work hard, play hard and want our people to grow.
BCI has a proud history, over 84 years, of providing many industries, including agriculture, automotive, and national defense, with state-of-the-art manufacturing solutions. From Casting to precision machining, to assembling a finished product, we work with our clients to make their concepts a reality. Our people and our culture are our greatest assets, and we need to add a Sales Coordinator who can help take our team to the next level.
Our Sales Coordinator is a responsible managerial position that involves Conducting all administrative activity for the Sales Department, co-owning the quotation process with the Sales Manager and orchestrating sales department data formulation, accumulation, and accuracy. The Sales Coordinator is a conduit between our customers and our team. They get to know our clients and can grow our relationship with them by leveraging our ever-changing capabilities.
Our goal is to be a place where innovation, discipline, knowledge, and hard work are rewarded. Our ideal candidate relishes applying their knowledge and learning new skills while ensuring their department runs smoothly.
If you are looking for a place to relax and watch the world go by, please save us both the time and look elsewhere. We are energetic, driven, and relentless.
· Owner of Sales Department administrative processes and activities
· Maintain periodic sales reports
· Crosstrain to become business development manager backup
· Track quotation activity with quote database
· Follow-up and closure on open quotes
· Considerable communication with customers via email and phone traffic
· Communicate with internal and external account managers
· Some travel may be required
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Organization and prioritization
· Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Teams, Access, PowerPoint)
· Associate degree or equivalent experience
· Sales experience desired
· Manufacturing experience desired