KSA is searching for a Civil Design Engineer (E.I.T.) graduating in May 2024 to work in our Aviation Practice Group. This individual should have a passion to learn Aviation Engineering and apply this knowledge towards meeting our client’s needs. An aviation engineer studies, designs, and manages airfield improvements, and provides the best engineering solutions for all of our client’s needs.
Do you want to go where everyone knows your name? You’ll feel right at home at KSA. We are the kind of people that will make you feel at home immediately, wholly dedicated to living our core values: Collaborative Teamwork, Commitment to Excellence, Mutual Respect, Consistent Integrity and Future Focused. The home office for this position will be KSA’s Norman, Oklahoma office.
The legal stuff… KSA is an equal opportunity employer. You must be able to pass our pre-employment screenings, including a background check, drug screen and physical. We offer a ton of benefits to our eligible employees including 3 weeks of PTO, health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) match, financial planning, wellness and more!
Are you excited about this career opportunity and ready to learn more? We are anxiously awaiting your application. Call us at 903-236-7700 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our HR Team will connect with you!
Employment decisions are huge. It all starts here - the research…
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide engineering and design for projects relating to new runway/taxiway design, existing paving improvements and expansions, airfield lighting, hangar design, fencing, and experience designing and/or management of the design of drainage structures associated with airfield as culverts, storm drains, and detention systems.
- Preparation of airport design plans including plan and profiles, grading and drainage, markings, NAVAIDS, lighting, and related design elements that are typical of an airport construction drawing set under the supervision of a licensed engineer.
- Provides estimates for engineering fee budgets and schedules to meet project requirements.
- Ability to perform all the tasks necessary to complete primary design elements for engineering works.
- Performance at this level requires a developmental mindset to learn new technologies including but not limited to AutoCad, Civil3D, Bluebeam, and Newforma.
- Work collaboratively with project managers, project engineers & design/drafting technical staff.
- Ensure project compliance with all KSA practices and quality, safety and governmental design standards.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited University.
- Submit transcript with application.
- Passed F.E. exam.
- E.I.T. certification preferred.
- Familiar with MS Office Software (TEAMS, Word, Excel)
- AutoCAD and Civil3D experience and/or working knowledge of design software.
- Responsiveness and results-oriented.
- Continuous, self-motivated learner.
- Creative problem solver.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.