In 2023, three of the leading companies in senior living software — Enquire, Glennis, and Sherpa — united to form Aline.
Leveraging the unique strengths and areas of expertise of each company, Aline’s sole purpose is to help guide senior living onto an accelerative path — one that elevates the operator and resident experience while driving higher returns for owners and investors.
We know efficiency is among the highest priorities for operators everywhere right now. And we’re dedicated to helping senior living communities make the absolute best of the resources available to them.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Business Intelligence Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in SQL, Power BI (including DAX), git, Azure DevOps, report design, customer interfacing, Jira, and possess excellent problem-solving and communication skills. Additionally, this candidate will have demonstrated business acumen, ideally related to Sales, Marketing, and Occupancy concepts. The Business Intelligence Developer will play a crucial role in the design, development, and maintenance of our business intelligence solutions, providing valuable insights and analytics to support data-driven decision-making. The ideal candidate will also be comfortable stepping outside of their comfort zone, contributing in areas outside of solely report development, and will be a continual learner.
- Develop and maintain business intelligence solutions using SQL, Power BI, and DAX.
- Provide support to reports in a legacy reporting platform (Tableau), including creating new reports and troubleshooting existing SQL queries where necessary.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their analytical needs and requirements and translate them into effective visualizations and reports.
- Create and optimize complex queries and data models to retrieve and analyze large datasets from various sources.
- Version control and collaborate effectively using git and Azure DevOps to manage development tasks and deployments.
- Use Jira or other project management tools to track and manage tasks, issues, and projects throughout the development lifecycle.
- Demonstrate initiative, decision making, and a proactive approach in identifying opportunities for improvement and suggesting innovative solutions and processes.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where initiatives can evolve based on business need.
- Continuously learn and stay updated with the latest technologies and best practices in business intelligence and data analytics.
- Create detailed documentation of data models, code, reports, and processes to facilitate knowledge sharing for internal and external stakeholders.
- Take ownership of issues and tasks, ensuring timely resolution and maintaining communication with stakeholders throughout the process.
- Aid in supporting self-service analytics initiatives, including supporting bimonthly training, and creating customer-facing documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- An eye towards scalability in all initiatives.
- Proven experience as a Business Intelligence Developer or similar role with expertise in SQL, Power BI, and DAX.
- Strong understanding of database design, data warehousing, and data modeling concepts.
- Proficiency in using git and Azure DevOps for version control and collaborative development.
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop interactive and visually appealing reports and dashboards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with internal stakeholders, customers, and the Analytics team.
- Experience working with Jira or similar project management tools.
- Proactive and self-motivated individual with a strong willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and techniques.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks from start to finish, meeting deadlines and ensuring quality results.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to identify and resolve issues efficiently.
- Master's degree in a related field.
- Certifications in relevant BI tools or technologies.
- Experience with cloud-based data platforms, especially Microsoft Azure.
- Working in a SaaS, multi-tenant environment.
Salary Description: $80,000-$120,000