***Must Reside in the State of California to be Considered***
Parent Institute for Quality Education (PIQE) requires an experienced, mission-driven applicant with a passion to achieve economic and social equity for all through education for the position of Data and Evaluation Administrator.
Reporting to the Director of IT, the Data and Evaluation Administrator will be responsible in supporting the operations of such department and helping achieve data objectives and goals. The position is an integral part of the organization’s overall strategic endeavors and will work with the Director of IT and Administration to enhance and expand PIQE’s mission and technological infrastructure.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
· Help maintain Microsoft Office 365 environment, including SharePoint, Excel, and Power Automate platforms.
· Create and manage CSV exports and imports.
· Assist with ParentSquare SFPT synchronization.
· Assist with PowerApps development and debugging.
· Connect and collaborate with external developers and consultants.
· Manage, monitor, and expand internal database.
· Maintain updated staff records on an ongoing basis.
· Assist with Excel query maintenance and support.
· Work with Human Resource, Program Development, and Quality Assurance teams with form, report, and data.
· Work collaboratively with regional office staff to improve data process.
· Conduct market research on new digital tools and platforms.
· Support the Director of IT and Administration with overall department needs.
· Collaborate with the rest of the Operations team in facilitating team goals.
· Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Visual Basic Application (VBA) and familiarity with database systems
- Experience with quantitative analysis and data visualization, including a solid foundation in statistics; familiarity with qualitative analysis a plus
- Self-motivated, with demonstrated initiative to drive projects that demonstrate program impact
- Strong relationship-building skills, with experience communicating to various audiences while demonstrating cross-cultural sensitivity