The Training Specialist works directly with new and existing customers during the process of onboarding Aline software products to facilitate instructor-led training session, LMS administration, and eLearning content production. The Training Specialist will devote a significant amount of time to training content development like well produced training videos created within Adobe Premiere, formulating training competency checks, and creating training simulations within the Articulate 360 Suite. In addition, this individual will collaborate with Aline Support, Product and Implementation Teams to isolate specific training needs for customers. The Training Specialist will have hybrid work environment with three required office days per week.
- Develop a deep understanding of Aline software solutions' functional and technical features and use this knowledge to address training content development and instructor-led training needs.
- Educate and prepare customers for using Aline Suite software by leading training sessions with customers and delivering training content in a clear, knowledgeable, engaging, and encouraging manner.
- Act as both an internal and external resource for application related issues and questions.
- Support complex enterprise software implementations with skilled training sessions designed for varying audiences.
- Develop new training materials (Checklists, Presentations, User Guides, Training Videos, Software Simulations) independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Assist in developing training strategies for varied audiences and circumstances.
- Assist in administrating groups, courses, and reporting for the Aline Academy Learning Management System.
- Travel to customer locations for onsite training engagements when necessary.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in software implementation, training, and/or training content production.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Ability to simplify complex topics and present them in an interesting and engaging manner.
- Ability to build customer relationships and take responsibility for customer satisfaction and education.
- Capability to isolate training needs in collaboration with both Aline Support and Aline Implementation Team.
- Possess problem-solving, time management, and relationship building skills.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite preferred (Premiere, After Effects, Audition, & Captivate)
- Experience in Articulate Storyline 360 and related products preferred.
- Experience in Senior Living/Healthcare/CRM industries is a plus.
- May be required to travel up to 30% of the time on behalf of the Company to assist in onsite implementation and training engagements.
- Travel time is subject to change based on business needs.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Company motor vehicle policy standards and Travel Policy.
- Possess passion for teaching and learning new skills.
- Able to work independently and handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrate composure; must be able to operate effectively in a matrix management environment.
- Strong customer focus; must be able to build and maintain relationships and facilitate collaboration and communication at all levels of the organization and with outside parties
Salary Description: $50,000-$60,000