Provides technology support to teachers and students in the use of classroom technology, as well as training and integration of technology tools into regular curriculum. This position exists to improve student learning and to enhance the students’ experience through the use of technology. In addition, this position will help perform IT functions during busy seasons.
• Manage daily activities of assigned resources to ensure clients receive effective and timely resolution of all issues in compliance with the Service Level Agreement requirements defined in the client contract and based on established company objectives.
• Provide instructional technology coaching to teachers, by developing and delivering professional development sessions on technology as a teaching tool.
• Provide on-demand integration coaching.
• Work with teachers to design engaging lessons that incorporate technology.
• Monitor performance of teachers to ensure they are gaining new technology skills.
• Provide on-site desktop support to teachers, administrators and students—including assistance with the use of hardware, software, and cloud-based applications.
• Assist with setup, configuration, and installation of devices, equipment, software, printers and other peripherals.
• Evaluate and research new technologies.
• Document break/fix activities in online ticketing system.
• Provide excellent customer service.
Up to 25%
Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; ability to lift at least 25 pounds
• 12 months, Monday-Friday
• Varies with client hours; normally one hour prior to start of school day until one hour after end of school day
Assigned school employees
• Bachelor’s degree in education; master’s preferred
• Experience with Google Classroom and Microsoft 365
• Two years of experience integrating technology into a classroom
• Strong presentation, communication, and writing skills
• Strong curriculum design and planning skills; technology integration lesson planning experience
• Proficiency in educational hardware and software
Google Certified Trainer Preferred