700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for an Account Development Representative to join the team! The Account Development Representative (ADR) will be tasked with critical administrative duties and customer engagement. They will ensure the data quality within saleforce.com and work closely with sales leadership & Operations, minimizing indirect sales effort and maximizing customer engagement. The ADR in some cases will be the first point of contact with potential customers. New hires will be given all the tools and training to hit the ground running and achieve success in a short amount of time.
· Data cleansing, merging, and updating critical contact data.
· Communicating persuasively and successfully with General Managers, Controllers, and the decision makers of auto dealerships
· Contact potential clients through company chat, calls, and emails.
· Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
· Work to find new opportunities for the company but will not be responsible for closing sales.
· Research and qualification of leads and due diligence to determine rules of engagement prior to sales engagement.
· Perform research on competitors, consumer behavior, market trends, product developments and lead acquisition methods.
· Compile lists of potential leads to contact with information
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey information clearly.
· Ability to use active listening skills to understand the prospect's wants or needs.
· Actively use listening skills to communicate how a product, service or partnership will benefit potential customers or clients.
· Must have elite level of organizational skills to manage their time effectively and prioritize tasks.
· Use organizational skills to record their outreach activities to meet their projections & quotas.
· Must have strong interpersonal skills to develop trust with potential clients or customers.
· Identify ways to connect with prospects by addressing their needs or concerns.
· Use a personalized approach to build relationships with leads.
· Use interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with fellow employees, including sales representatives & account executives.
· Experience with salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational and time-management skills – ability to multitask.
· Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively.
· Must be dedicated and dependable and demonstrate a solid work ethic.
· Must be driven, pay attention to detail, and be able to handle rejection with resilience.
· Demonstrate a personable, outgoing, and positive demeanor.