Why Block Imaging?
Be part of a positive work community where team member's ideas and contributions are valued.
· Offering a healthy work life balance.
· Our culture encourages professional development and seeking out opportunities for growth.
· The medical imaging industry is a stable and growing worldwide market.
Hiring Inventory Coordinators!
Our inventory management team consists of Inventory Coordinators that have a variety of responsibilities, each with a unique focus. During the application and interview process, we will determine which focus best fits you and your unique set of skills.
The following is a brief explanation of the different types of Inventory Coordinators for which we are currently hiring:
Inventory Coordinator – Inbound
Supporting all aspects of our incoming shipments. Includes receiving and unpacking boxes, identifying, labeling, and stocking parts on our shelves and within our CRM. Will also assisting in the delivery, and expedition process of orders.
Inventory Coordinator - Outbound
Supporting all aspects of shipping, including selecting parts from inventory, packaging, labeling, and assisting in the delivery, and expedition process of orders.
Inventory Coordinator – Parts Disassembly
Support the production of our parts inventory through disassembling equipment utilizing hand tools. Will also bar code and move parts into our physical inventory.
Inventory Coordinator - Equipment
Supporting all aspects of shipping and receiving equipment, identifying, labeling, stocking, as well as assisting in the delivery, and expedition process of orders. Will also build crates for shipping large medical equipment.
· Ability to set and meet goals, meet deadlines, and organize work to be completed in a timely manner
· Mechanical aptitude and desire to solve problems using initiative and critical thinking skills
· Capable of building positive working relationships with team members, customers and vendors
· Solution-oriented professional who treats others with dignity and respect
· Team player who will foster communication among teams and share success
· Hold self to a high standard while ensuring projects are completed on time
· Experience in delivering and demanding a high level of customer service
· Thorough knowledge of safety regulations
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including listening
· Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, keyboarding, and internet research
· Comply with Key Performance Indicators
· Mechanical aptitude
· Attention to detail
· Computer: Software and hardware
· Database entry and management
· Communication, especially listening and speaking
· Ability to work cooperatively
· Self- starter who is able to fill “down time” in productive ways
· Submit to and successfully complete a MVR and a criminal background check
· As needed; operate a company vehicle, must be 21 or older to drive company vehicle, must submit to and successfully complete requirements of Block’s Company Vehicle Policy.
· Valid driver’s license and proof of safe driving history
Minimum Physical Expectations: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources.
· Physical activity that requires keyboarding, sitting, phone work and filing.
· Physical activity that requires travel, and flexibility of schedule.
· Physical activity that requires often bending, stooping, reaching, climbing, kneeling and/or twisting.
· Physical activity that sometimes involves pushing and/or pulling over 25 lbs. but not more than 75 lbs.
· Physical activity that sometimes involves lifting over 25 lbs. but not more than 75 lbs.
· Job may include occasional driving of rental trucks or fleet vehicles.
· Submit to and pass a medical exam required under Department of Transportation (DOT) Regulations and a written examination if asked to operate rental trucks or fleet vehicles.
· Submit to and pass a 5-panel drug test.
· Drivers must comply with on-the-job driver’s safety training if asked to operate rental trucks or fleet vehicles.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Benefits and Perks
We live out our mission, People Matter, through the care and benefits we provide our team.
Health, Vision, Dental & More: Competitive insurance coverage including - medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Paid Time Off: Full-time team members start at 16 days of PTO and receive two “people matter” days for volunteering in your community.
Profit Sharing: Quarterly bonuses to team members based on meeting company profitability goals.
Investment Plan/Budgeting: 401(k) investment planning with a variety of options for deferrals and a generous company match. And financial planning tools and training.
Tuition Assistance: Split the cost of qualified tuition expenses up to 50% of the total cost up to a maximum of $1,000 per calendar year, increasing to $2,500 after two years. This education may include college credit courses, continuing education unit courses, seminars and certification tests that are beneficial to both the team member and the organization.
Paid Parental Leave: Team members who request Parental Leave under this policy will run concurrently with leave under the FMLA. The Company will provide up to three-weeks of paid maternity leave for the team members own medical recovery following the birth and three-days of paid paternal leave following the birth of own child to care for and bond with child
Environment: Casual dress, BBQs, holiday parties, book clubs, lunch-and-learns, and many more community-driven opportunities to bond as a team and grow as an individual.