The Master Scheduler and Planner is responsible for monitoring the lifecycle of the production process by efficiently planning and organizing productions schedules, cutting work orders, managing inventory levels and coordinating with various departments to ensure timely delivery of products. The incumbent will focus on continuous improvement by analyzing efficiency data and metrics and collaborate with sales and operations to improve the workflow and results.
- Develop and maintain production schedules to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Monitor lifecycle of work orders, work-in progress and finished goods including cutting work orders and helping remove barriers to success.
- Work with external vendors on the demand needs of their products and services to meet the finish goods requirements.
- Act as a liaison between the manufacturing and sales departments to meet customer needs and support an elevated level of customer service and optimize production plans.
- Perform visual checks of pliers throughout operations to ensure proper flow of work and identify any possible bottlenecks or production disruptions.
- Identify and resolve production issues to minimize downtime and increase efficiency.
- Track and analyze production data to identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure compliance with safety and quality standards.
- Manage resale stock levels.
- Will be required to work within the NetSuite and Microsoft Office’s Excel documents
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Strong mathematical aptitude and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.