The primary responsibility of this position is to provide support to the greater Global People Services department while also driving various initiatives and projects.
Learning & Development
- Maintains digital learning journeys, ensuring learning assets remain up to date.
- Manages new hire tasks and communication weekly to include updating Pinpoint accounts, assigning relevant items, sending welcome emails, and coordinating new hire welcome kits with Shipping.
- Coordinates scheduling and maintenance of internal workshops such as FCP and PowerTalk.
- Coordinates new hire orientation and other workshop logistics, including managing attendee rosters and invites, assigning pre-work, sending communications and evaluation surveys.
- Maintains associate data in learning platforms in accordance with DDI’s data protection policy.
- Assist with new leader activities including assigning learning journeys and adding to relevant Teams channels.
- Assist with Leadership Mirror for internal associates including creating and maintaining surveys.
- Provides project support in areas such as annual benefit open enrollment or the annual remuneration process which can include sending emails, tracking information in spreadsheets, preparing Word documents, and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Helps create PowerPoint presentations and videos for communication of various benefits to leaders and associates.
- Create and run reports that may include PII.
- Manage tuition reimbursement process for GPS including maintaining historical spreadsheet, associate communication, and submitting reimbursement to Payroll.
- Act as the GPS Pinpoint administrator including assigning internal assessment requests as needed.
- Assist with updating GPS SharePoint sites as needed.
- Assist with tasks related to DDI’s awards and recognition program.
- Audit, process and submit invoices in a timely manner
- Assists with the vacancy request process (opening requisitions within the applicant tracking system (ATS), scheduling intake meetings with hiring managers, etc.)
- Assists with posting positions internally and on external job boards
- Maintains ATS ensuring information is correct and up to date
- Coordinates interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency
- Fields questions from hiring managers and candidates via phone and email
- Assist Hiring Managers with developing job descriptions for internal & external job postings
- Audit, process and submit TA invoices in a timely manner
- Manage assessments for candidates
- Delivers a great recruiting experience for all candidates
- Create and edit presentations, project plans, reports, and analytical data
- Performs administrative duties to support the TA Team USA and drive consistency
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in Human Resources or administrative function
- Experience with DDI is a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to navigate, use and explore various technology platforms
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Self-drive and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a remote setting
- Ability to adjust priorities according to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with confidential, personal, and sensitive data in a discrete manner