KLC Financial is seeking a driven, growth-minded accounting professional to join our team. This individual will work under the guidance and direction of the Accounts Receivable Supervisor to help KLC accomplish its company goals and objectives.
- Process ACH customer payments.
- Accurately record customer payments within our lease software and QuickBooks.
- Process ACH loan payments to banks and record within QuickBooks.
- Record and process lease and loan payoffs.
- Create Journal entries as needed.
- Ad-hoc reports for management
- Assist with cash reconciliations.
- Assist with month-end close process.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of accounting balances.
- Assist in special projects, as needed.
- All duties require extensive use of Excel spreadsheets.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience within the banking or financial services industry is preferred.
- Experience with QuickBooks (preferred).
Essential Mental & Physical Requirements
- Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job functions.
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform the essential job functions
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer may be required.
- Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 15 pounds if required to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing the department/division any “undue hardship” then the employee must be accommodated; hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement.
Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Company and its subsidiaries is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, genetic information, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, military and veteran status, physical and mental disability, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe in attracting, retaining, and promoting quality talent and recognize that our diversity is critical to the success of the company.