WorldatWork is a global not-for-profit organization dedicated to serving, educating, and inspiring those who reward and engage the workforce. Our members include business professionals who are accountable for the critically important practices of compensation, well-being, benefits, development, and recognition programs within their companies around the world. Over 80% of the global 500 organizations are among the many customers we have served over the last 65 years.
WorldatWork is looking for a skilled and innovative Learning Content and Curriculum Specialist to join our Education and Certification team. As the Learning Content and Curriculum Specialist, you will be supporting the development and enhancement of educational content and materials for our certification, immersion, and skill-building courses and resources. The primary goal of the role will be to support the creation of high-quality educational resources that align with curriculum standards, educational goals, and the organization's members' and customers’ needs. You will collaborate with external subject matter experts in the creation and curation of content. You will also work with internal teams to support creating and maintaining accurate and relevant content for engaging and impactful learning experiences. Your experience in content creation and curriculum design will be instrumental in supporting WorldatWork’s mission to advance the profession of Total Rewards.
Your expertise in supporting the development and refinement of educational content, along with your superior project management and communication skills will be instrumental in supporting WorldatWork’s mission to advance the profession of Total Rewards.
Think you have what it takes? Read more about our opportunity, apply for the position and let’s get this show on the road!
- A mission to advance the knowledge of Total Rewards and their impact on the global workforce.
- A core values centric culture that encourages employees to be you, not them.
- A collaborative environment that values quality, continuous learning, and purpose-driven work.
- Experience in relevant fields such as Education, Education Technology, Curriculum Design, or Related Fields. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2 – 5 years of proven working experience with learning content, curriculum creation, and related roles, preferably in education or professional development.
- Experience working with professional development learning products in an association/non-profit setting.
- Knowledge of adult learning theories and best practices in content and curriculum development.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, creative, and able to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
At WorldatWork, we offer a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. The hiring range for this position is $65,000 to $75,000 plus eligibility for an annual discretionary bonus with a target of 5% of base salary. This position may be worked remotely. The benefits for this position include ongoing professional development training opportunities, health, dental, vision, well-being, health savings, flexible spending, retirement, and annual discretionary bonus. For a further description of our benefits please go to https://worldatwork.org/careers.