Headquartered in Clifton, NJ, ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world.
ClassLink empowers over 21 million students and staff with instant access to a library of 6,000+ single sign-on apps from in the classroom or at home.
ClassLink Analytics provides essential usage data, so instructors can measure engagement and leaders can make informed purchasing and training decisions.
ClassLink Roster Server and OneSync use automation and open standards to make rostering and provisioning easier, more secure, and less time-consuming.
The role of the ClassLink Implementation Manager is to create relationships while ensuring the ClassLink products are stood up and configured to the customers specifications. The candidate needs to enjoy working with customers and providing both guided and authentic learning experiences with the ClassLink products. A day in the life means finding highly technical solutions to allow the ClassLink products to flourish within a customer’s infrastructure.
- Be able to manage projects based on the PMI methodology
- Be able to interpret technical requirements, and provide demonstrations to current and potential clients.
- Build rapport with existing and potential clients.
- Manage customers through online and in person meetings.
- Provide educational and technical support for customers.
- Develop an implementation plan with customers for ClassLink from setup through training end users.
- Assess competition by analyzing and summarizing competitor and industry trends.
- Dealing directly with customers, ensure customer satisfaction in areas.
- Maintain and improve quality results by tracking usage data of customers and providing interventions when necessary.
- Maintain CRM records to keep management informed of activities, sales, and potential sales.
- Stay abreast of competitors in the space of Single Sign-On, Rostering and Account Provisioning.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Operations and Sales to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
- Create strong and dynamic relationships with customers.
- Participate with the EdSuccess team on ever-changing and inventive ways to improve our processes.
· 5+ years of professional experience
· 2+ years of experience implementing instructional software applications and managing projects
· Experience in schools as a supervisor, instructional technology specialist, tech coach, etc.
· Adult Learning experience
· Superior communication and presentation skills are required, both written and oral.
· Travel required a minimum of 3 times per year
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Master’s Degree preferred
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead