The Customer Experience Manager will support a variety of elements within the Operations department. This position will act as a liaison with various business partners to drive and manage the customer experience, collateral management process and ensure timely responses. This position requires direct interaction with all department and requires teamwork across the business to help KLC accomplish its company goals and objectives.
- Lead customer experience and service teams
- Promote excellent standards in the company’s interaction for both interna/external customers.
- Work with VP of Operations to establish goal setting, performance, hiring of staff, and developing staff to promote both individual and team success.
- Provide feedback to direct reports, when necessary, through performance management practices, ensuring team members are developing skills to promote both team and individual success.
- Participate in and provide subject matter expertise on cross-functional projects and/or process improvement.
- Evaluate customer feedback and identify ways to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are documented and maintained.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- 2-3 years equivalent work experience in business operations and management role
- Knowledge of transportation or equipment finance industry, including titles, insurance is a plus.
- Adaptability – adapts to changes in the work environment positively. Exhibits flexibility and unbiased attitude, open to new ideas and deals effectively with high pressure situations.
- Dependability – meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, stays focused under pressure, and meets attendance requirements.
- Initiative – tackles problems and takes independent action, seeks out new responsibilities, acts on opportunities, generates new ideas, practices self-development, and seeks learning opportunities.
- Productivity – manages expected workload, takes on additional responsibilities as needed, manages priorities and deadlines, develops, and follows work procedures and policies, manages time effectively, handles information flow.
- Quality – attentive to detail and accuracy, shows commitment to quality standards, makes continuous improvement, takes ownership in resolving quality problems/issues, recognizes and communicates quality problems/issues to management.
- Communication – speaks clearly and concisely in a positive, or negative, situation. Listens and gets clarification. Responds well to questions, ability to present numerical data effectively, and ability to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – contributes to team projects, exchanges ideas and opinions, helps prevent and resolve conflict, works with other departments effectively, and develops positive working relationships.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe.
- Knowledge of Cadence is a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Essential Mental & Physical Requirements
- Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job functions.
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform the essential job functions
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer may be required.
- Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 15 pounds if required to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing the department/division any “undue hardship” then the employee must be accommodated; hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement.
KLC Financial, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Company.
Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Company and its subsidiaries is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, genetic information, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, military and veteran status, physical and mental disability, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe in attracting, retaining, and promoting quality talent and recognize that our diversity is critical to the success of the company.