Better Careers Start Here!
Join a company that fosters career growth through formal job training and strategic leadership development programs. The amazing career opportunities at Hunter Communications are fueled by our rapidly expanding, state-of-the-art fiber internet and world-class customer service. This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-established, rapidly growing company that offers a thriving environment for employees with career training, a fully paid benefits package, and generous time off.
At Hunter Communications, all employees are provided a rich, fully paid benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability coverage, life insurance, and an employee assistance program. We offer very generous vacation, sick, and holiday time off, a 401k program with a generous employer match, and numerous bonus opportunities.
We looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager to support the development and execution of our marketing strategy. You will assist the Vice President of Marketing with the creation, implementation, tracking, and optimizing of our marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a candidate who will take the initiative to lead and execute marketing campaigns from start to finish and who will thrive in a fast paced-work environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a well-established, successful organization that offers a tremendous potential for professional growth.
- Participate in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns including direct response marketing, digital campaigns, and media buying.
- Develop and execute social media strategy including development of content, management, and engagement.
- Develop and coordinate Hunter centered events as well as participate in local festivals, parades, tradeshows, etc.
- Represent Hunter in the local community as a media spokesperson and at public speaking engagements.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Assist with the analyses of marketing data and KPIs to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Conduct competitor research and analysis, and market research to establish customer trends and habits.
- Assist with the management of community partnerships including local chambers, rotaries, etc.
- Support internal communications as needed to ensure employees are aligned with external communications and the mission, vision, and values Hunter presents to the public.
- Support the commercial and residential sales team with marketing activities including creation of marketing material and lead lists.
- Performing other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or a related field.
- 7+ years of marketing experience
- Experience managing social media platforms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, purposeful environment.
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours as needed for community events, tradeshows, etc.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Experience with WordPress, Sales Force, and Adobe Creative Suite a plus but not required.
Hunter Communications provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screening.