The Implementation Specialist works directly with new and existing customers during the process of onboarding Aline software products. This individual becomes a critical part of the customer journey by setting them up for success from day one. The Implementation Specialist is a customer advocate and is responsible for conducting software training/creating software training content, project management, troubleshooting and software configuration, and ensuring that solutions are implemented according to customer specifications and within scope, budget, and timeline. The Implementation Specialist has a hybrid work environment (remote/office) with some required travel to customer locations for onsite implementation and training engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in software implementation and/or information technology project management.
- One to two (1-2) years working experience as a Software Implementation Specialist, Information Technology Project Manager, or similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with managing stakeholders’ expectations and working with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Ability to build customer relationships and take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Possess project management, process improvement, problem solving, organizational/business planning, leadership, learning and development, and relationship building skills.
- Basic knowledge and understand of project/product management methodologies and tools.
- Experience in a customer-facing role preferred.
- Ability to travel for onsite implementation and training and engagements.
- Experience in Senior Living/Healthcare industries a plus.
- Enthusiastic; high-energy individual that is self-motivated, people-oriented, and demonstrates excellent listening skills.
- Demonstrate a passion for technologies and continuous systems improvement.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
The following essential functions are the fundamental job duties of the position to be completed with or without appropriate reasonable accommodation.
- Execute complex software implementations both independently and in a team environment.
- Collaborate with external customers to analyze their needs and align product and service offerings to strategic goals.
- Complete trainings sessions with new customers while advising on best practices for implementing and using software solutions.
- Act as the initial implementation point of contact for new and existing customers.
- Configure and troubleshoot software solutions according to customer specifications, operations processes/procedures, and timelines.
- Assist in the problem solving of data, application, architecture, and interface issues.
- Develop a deep understanding of the functional and technical features of our software solutions and use this knowledge to address application related issues and questions.
- Lead customer-facing remote and in-person engagements.
- Provide recommendations to customers and Aline Product Management to prevent recurrence of common issues and decrease implementation/support efforts.
- Prepare data conversions/uploads and evaluate and process customer onboarding information using standard tools and by following established processes and guidelines.
Salary Description: $60,000-$65,000
May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.