We are growing....and looking for a Special Parts Detailer. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a new plant start up with a premier cabinetry brand, Dura Supreme Cabinetry LLC, in Statesville, NC. The Special Parts Detailer is responsible for detailing (routing, drilling, notching, etc.) special case parts for Crestwood/Designer cabinets.
About the Company: Dura Supreme manufactures premium semi-custom kitchen cabinets and bath vanities and our production jobs perform a variety of task that begin with cutting our raw materials, sanding, staining, building and assembling to create the exact vision of our consumers. We are proud that we are a one stop shop of craftsman who meticulously refine each process to ensure that our products meet the standards of not only us, but the families who purchase our custom cabinetry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Details precut non-standard case parts as indicated on cut list and/or prints.
- Assures proper material has been used and parts are the proper dimension and material meets quality standards.
- Sets up and details parts and reports any material problems to the lead person or Manager.
- Cuts parts using a saw as needed.
- Uses a variety of equipment in department, including drills, saws, shapers, routers, overhead router etc.
- Delivers completed job/parts to appropriate work areas.
- Participates and contributes to a Work Team environment and follows Quality Control checks.
- Follows all Safety Rules and contributes to a safe work environment.
- High School education or up to one-month related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to read tape measure in standard and metric units
- Able to read shop prints or job sheets
Employees must be able to cope with climates; endure heat and cold conditions in the shop. Fast paced workloads and high noise levels are normal. Paint fumes and exposure to chemicals associated with an industrial paint department may be present. Personal Protective Equipment as required by OSHA will be provided by the Company.
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Voluntary benefits
- Employee discount