This role will research, design, develop, test, and oversee the manufacturing and installation of microprocessor based control systems, motor drives, power supplies, power distribution equipment and test equipment. We need a creative and aggressive engineer who is not afraid of high profile projects, and is comfortable being held accountable to schedules, budgets, and multiple priorities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design and test of printed circuit board assemblies.
• Test fixture design and maintenance.
• Support electronic test automation efforts.
• Identify components and replacement parts.
• Develop test procedures.
• Prototype analog, digital and power circuits.
• Design and support DC power distribution systems for aircraft.
• Configure, modify and document C based firmware changes.
• May assist in troubleshooting, test plan preparation and set-up of test lab activities.
• May participate in EMI testing and power filter design.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or other applicable Engineering discipline from an accredited college or university.
• Minimum 3 years of related work experience required.
• Experience with OrCAD preferred.
• Experience with C/C++ preferred.
• Experience with LabVIEW preferred.
• Experience in aviation industry preferred.
• Experience in DO-160 testing preferred.
• Experience in DO-178 testing preferred.
• Experience in Mil-STD-810 testing preferred.
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and maintain cooperative working relationships.
• Commitment to quality, safety, and ethical behavior.
Air Comm Corporation (ACC) is a privately held company founded in 1987 to meet the needs of helicopter operators seeking solutions to problems commonly found in factory-installed environmental control systems. Today, ACC is the industry leader in the development and manufacture of state-of-the-art bleed air heaters and vapor-cycle air conditioners for a range of aerospace applications, including fixed-wing and rotorcraft platforms.
ACC develops environmental control systems and provides mission-critical components and engineering solutions for military and commercial aerospace customers. Additionally, ACC has specialized expertise in fluid mass flow analysis, electro/ mechanical system design, development and production. Other capabilities include CNC tube fabrication, wire harness fabrication, circuit breaker/relay/control panel design and production, engineering, and testing services. The ACC test facility has a 120,000 BTUH air conditioning psychometric test chamber, a state of the art vibration table, harsh environment, EMI, and other test capabilities. The split psychometric chambers are designed for testing either individual components or complete systems to show real-time performance, efficiency, and identify areas where optimization can be realized.
Our success is based on leading edge innovation and elegant design, with a focus on quality and reliability, unparalleled customer support and unmatched value. Every ACC system is FAA approved via FAA Supplemental Type Certificate, or as part of the manufacturer’s aircraft Type Certificate. The company is ISO9000/AS-9100 certified. ACC customers include manufacturers, major operators, customizing centers, and the U.S. Military.
What Sets Us Apart:
We do the right thing when no one is looking. Personal integrity is non-negotiable here.
At ACC, we offer a competitive salary in exchange for your best work and we pay a significant portion of insurance benefits. Full-time employees have access to great benefits including; health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life, disability, 401(k), and wellness reimbursements.
ACC is a rapidly-growing, dynamic, and forward-thinking company in beautiful Westminster, CO. Our office is accessible from I-25 and within 1 mile of public transportation. We have a professional, hardworking, and fun environment - We work hard and play hard! Team members celebrate 10 holidays annually and earn vacation and personal time off.
Air Comm Corporation
1575 W. 124th Ave Ste 210
Westminster, CO 80234
AIR COMM CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at the following link: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
In accordance with U.S. export control laws, Air Comm Corporation has determined that the position for which you are applying may require exposure to U.S.- origin controlled technology. To comply with these requirements, Air Comm may require employees to be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (“green card holder”), an asylee, refugee or other protected person.