We are WorldatWork, a professional nonprofit association that sets the agenda in the field of Total Rewards. We are a membership organization that specializes in globally respected certifications, educational courses, research, publications, content and events, all of which are designed to advance our members’ leadership and help them influence great outcomes at their organizations. Founded in 1955, WorldatWork serves Total Rewards and Human Resources professionals throughout the world working in organizations of all sizes and every industry. 93% of Fortune 500 Companies rely on WorldatWork.
Our Business Development team is looking for a Manager, Conference Exhibits and Sponsorship. This position is responsible for the development, sale and execution of sponsorships, sponsorship sales and promotions centered on virtual and in-person events. The position works in a team environment with Association colleagues to ensure the most efficient and effective strategies are used to achieve the sales and marketing goals. This is a remote position and can be performed anywhere in the U.S.
We need employees to join our organization who are passionate, unique, innovative and bold. Think you have what it takes? Read a little more about our Manager, Conference Exhibits and Sponsorship job and let’s talk about it!
- An amazing portfolio of events and publications for you to partner with prospects and clients to find the right mix of sponsorship and advertising solutions
- A loyal and supportive group of existing clients who have a long track record of supporting the Association
- An organizational culture that supports cross-functional solutioning with an emphasis on Acting in Service to our customers, clients and members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing/Communication
- Experience in HR industry or Association Management
- Previous Conference Exhibits and Sponsorships Sales
- Salesforce.com; Microsoft Office Suite
- Pipeline management and Reporting tools knowledge
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Strong organizational and execution skills
- High level of comfort in a team-based, highly collaborative environment
- Ability to think strategically and have strong logistic and execution skills
- Professional maturity and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to travel
At WorldatWork, we offer a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. The hiring range for this position is $90,000 to $95,000 plus eligibility for sales commission plan payments in accordance with the terms of such plan. This position may be worked remotely. The benefits for this position include ongoing professional development training opportunities, health, dental, vision, well-being, health savings, flexible spending, retirement, and annual discretionary bonus. For a further description of our benefits please go to https://worldatwork.org/careers.