The Advanced Practice Provider (Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant) delivers in-home primary care clinical services with the support of a multidisciplinary care team. Our APPs build meaningful relationships with patients and their caregivers, partnering with them to provide care aligned with what matters most to our patients.
As the provider, you will:
- Deliver clinical care flexibly, whether it be in-person at your patient’s home or virtually from your own home.
- Provide compassionate, individualized, and holistic patient care including comprehensive primary care, urgent care, and chronic condition management.
- Collaborate with our multidisciplinary care team to cooperatively deliver transitions of care support, social determinants of health interventions, and complex care management.
- Benefit from professional development opportunities via dedicated clinical education programming and active engagement with our on-staff world-class experts in geriatric medicine, palliative care, geriatric psychiatry, clinical pharmacy, and complex care management.
- Participate in after-hours on-call coverage as needed.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with graduation from an accredited health professions school and active national board certification.
- Active licensure in the state of Washington.
- Active DEA licensure and state-specific controlled substance registration, as applicable.
- Certification in basic life support (BLS) is required.
- Ability and means to travel as needed in a timely manner to locations that may have limited access to public transportation; proof of liability and property damage insurance on vehicle used is required. DRIVER REQUIREMENTS: Licensed for a minimum of 5 years. No vehicle-related suspensions/reinstatements, DUI, reckless driving, or felony convictions within the last 7 years. Multiple violations and accidents within the last 5 years would be subject to review.
Base Salary/ Wage Range $125,000 to $135,000 annually plus bonus. Compensation for the role is commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. ConcertoCare offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes full healthcare coverage, a 401K with match, and a broad range of other health, wellness, and financial benefits.
ConcertoCare requires all “frontline workers” to be fully vaccinated and to provide records for validation. Medical or religious exemption will be considered contingent upon the review of appropriate documentation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
ConcertoCare is an Alcohol/Drug/Smoke-Free Workplace