The Patient Engagement Specialist is responsible for outreaching to patients to drive engagement with ConcertoCare clinical teams and programs. You will be the first contact with many of ConcertoCare’s patients and will serve as a key organizational ambassador and educator. You will be accountable for driving the highest possible outreach and acceptance rates with patients and will source alternative means of contacting patients when appropriate. You will work with patients and clinical teams to schedule initial patient visits and support any needed patient intake requirements.
What you will do:
- Engage patients via telephone in a friendly, supportive, and professional manner
- Self-manage outreach work queue
- Appropriately document call outcomes and actions in the appropriate system such as in Salesforce and our EMR (electronic medical record systems)
- Schedule patient appointments during successful outreach
- Answer inbound calls to support and engage with new patients
- Maintain the highest levels of patient confidentiality
- Other duties as assigned to support business needs
What you need:
- Must be able to work PST hours.
- 1 year of experience in a healthcare, patient-oriented position.
- 1 year of experience in providing customer service.
- Appointment scheduling experience.
- CNA/MA background is a plus.
- Call center experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated passion for extraordinary patient service.
Why you will love working with us:
- Excellent work/life balance
- Competitive salary and 401K with matching
- Generous PTO
Base Salary/ Wage Range $19.00 to $21.00 plus competitive incentive plan. Compensation for the role is commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. ConcertoCare offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes full healthcare coverage, a 401K with match, and a broad range of other health, wellness, and financial benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
ConcertoCare is an Alcohol/Drug/Smoke-Free Workplace