The ConcertoCare Advanced Practice Provider (Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant) delivers in-home clinical services to patients with the support of an integrated multidisciplinary care team and through digital telehealth platforms. Our Advanced Practice Providers build meaningful relationships with patients and their caregivers, supporting them to provide care aligned with what matters most to our patients and to champion patient-centered strategies that guide our care teams. This is an ideal position for a clinician who seeks an opportunity for “top of license” practice, enjoys a collaborative team-based approach to care, and is excited to engage in developing and nurturing our innovative, value-based clinical model focused on caring for patients with complex needs who are inadequately served by traditional healthcare delivery systems.
This exciting role allows you to deliver clinical care flexibly through a blend of in-person care delivery at your patient’s home and virtual care delivery from your own home, with the support of nurses, community health workers, medical assistants, social workers, and clinical pharmacists. This position also affords professional development via dedicated clinical education programming and real-time support from our on-staff world-class experts in geriatric medicine, palliative care, geriatric psychiatry, clinical pharmacy, care management, and social determinants of health and health equity.
Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provision of compassionate, individualized, and holistic patient care including comprehensive care, urgent care, and chronic condition management that aligns with our value-based care delivery model, reflects appropriate patient risk stratification, integrates with multidisciplinary team services, and identifies and addresses gaps in care.
- Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team to cooperatively deliver transitions of care support, social determinants of health interventions, behavioral health evaluation and management, and complex medication management as clinically appropriate.
- Delivery of exceptional clinical care both in-person and virtually, with in-person settings including private home, congregate living facility, ambulatory clinic, and/or nursing facility.
- Integration of clinical practices, data dashboards, and operational processes that support achievement of company performance goals into daily clinical approach and workflows.
- Promotion of and participation in patient engagement and experience initiatives and efforts.
- Maintenance of comprehensive medical records including timely and accurate completion of clinical documentation and coding for clinical encounters, up-to-date medication reconciliation, and recording of patient care-related activities and communications.
- Active participation in care team huddles, operational huddles, organizational meetings, and clinical partnership meetings as requested, including preparation and follow-up activities as needed.
- Collaborative engagement with internal care team members as well as external providers and clinical partners to support care coordination including alignment with goals of care.
- Adherence to medical policies, protocols, criteria, and clinical guidelines to ensure best practices are maintained for clinically effective and efficient care delivery.
- Adherence to compliance policies, procedures, and standards of conduct including all applicable laws and regulations.
- Supportive function as growth/engagement ambassador in initiating, developing, and sustaining relationships with patients, caregivers, congregate living facility staff, and clinical partners.
- Participation in after-hours on-call schedule and other clinical care cross-coverage as requested.
- Other market-specific duties as assigned.
Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant Qualifications:
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with graduation from an accredited health professions school and active national board certification.
- Active licensure in applicable state(s).
- Active DEA licensure and state-specific controlled substance registration, as applicable.
- Advanced training in geriatrics and/or palliative medicine preferred.
- Certification in basic life support (BLS) required.
- Clinical experience caring for aging adults and adults with complex care needs required.
- Clinical experience caring for patients in the home setting including private homes and/or congregate living facilities preferred.
- Clinical experience providing virtual care via telehealth
- Previous experience with managed care and/or value-based healthcare delivery preferred.
- Average to advanced computer and software skills required.
- Ability and means to travel as needed in a timely manner to locations that may have limited access to public transportation; proof of liability and property damage insurance on vehicle used is required. DRIVER REQUIREMENTS: Licensed for a minimum of 5 years. No vehicle-related suspensions/reinstatements, DUI, reckless driving, or felony convictions within the last 7 years. Multiple violations and accidents within the last 5 years would be subject to review.
Base Salary/ Wage Range $115,000 to $125,000 plus annual bonus. Compensation for the role is commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. ConcertoCare offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes full healthcare coverage, a 401K with match, and a broad range of other health, wellness, and financial benefits.
ConcertoCare requires all “frontline workers” to be fully vaccinated and to provide records for validation. Medical or religious exemption will be considered contingent upon the review of appropriate documentation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
ConcertoCare is an Alcohol/Drug/Smoke-Free Workplace