**Work from home!**
Care Navigators provide front-office support to our clinical teams delivering care through virtual visits. Care Navigators play a critical role in managing the daily flow of information and helping our patients access their healthcare services with ConcertoCare. Key activities include managing inbound calls and other forms of inbound communication, scheduling in-home and virtual appointments, providing day-to-day administrative support to our care teams, and supporting medical records management.
In this role, the Care Navigator interacts directly with care team members, patients, patient care representatives, and outside providers and facilities. As a first point of contact, this position provides a warm welcome, acts as an information resource, and coordinates the flow of information across the care team. The Care Navigator is an integral part of the care team, participating in patient access and care coordination efforts that ultimately result in higher-quality patient care.
WHAT OUR CARE NAVIGATORS DO:
- Manage inbound calls and other forms of inbound communication including voicemail management, applying standard guidelines to address or route messages to the appropriate care team member for follow-up.
- Schedule and coordinate in-home appointments, including the ability to optimize the route for in-home appointments and minimize drive time for our in-field care teams.
- Schedule and coordinate virtual appointments, including providing support to patients and their caregivers on the use of our virtual visit platform.
- Complete visit confirmation and routine check-in and check-out activities for scheduled home and virtual appointments.
- Perform outbound calls and tasks at the direction of the care team and as needed to coordinate patient care, schedule patients for appointments and services, support quality initiatives, and complete patient experience surveys.
- Support medical records management, including the processing of inbound and outbound faxes and scanning and filing patient documents in the patient’s medical record.
- Process and tracks medical record requests, making sure to obtain requested medical records for scheduled patient appointments.
- Serve as the voice of the patient and engage team members and leaders to resolve or escalate questions and concerns as indicated.
- Maintain up-to-date patient contact and demographic information.
- Support new patient registration through new chart creation and data entry.
- Verify insurance eligibility and collect co-pays and fees as needed.
- Assist with processing orders and referrals as needed.
- Active participation in team huddles and organizational meetings as requested.
- Adherence to compliance policies, procedures, and standards of conduct including all applicable laws and regulations.
- Other market-specific duties as assigned.
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CARE NAVIGATOR:
- Demonstrates a “do what it takes” attitude to support our care teams in delivering exceptional care to our patients.
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- Enjoys a collaborative and team-based working environment.
- Self-directed and proactive in their work and has strong time management and organizational skills.
- Wants to contribute to the care of patients with complex needs who are not adequately served by traditional healthcare delivery systems.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of experience working in a healthcare setting.
- 1+ year call center experience or equivalent work experience.
- Certified/Registered Medical Assistant or experience as a Medical Assistant preferred.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and a commitment to patient care.
- Proficiency in telephony and medical record systems.
- Knowledge of medical record management.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of HIPPA rules and regulations to maintain patient confidentiality.
- Average to advanced computer and software skills required.
- Requires prioritization skills to manage multiple tasks successfully throughout the day.
Base Salary/ Wage Range $20.00 to $22.00 plus annual bonus. Compensation for the role is commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. ConcertoCare offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes full healthcare coverage, a 401K with match, and a broad range of other health, wellness, and financial benefits.
ConcertoCare requires all “frontline workers” to be fully vaccinated and to provide records for validation. Medical or religious exemptions will be considered contingent upon the review of appropriate documentation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
ConcertoCare is an Alcohol/Drug/Smoke-Free Workplace