We are growing....and looking for a Finish Seal Sander. The Finish Seal Sander is responsible for seal sanding and ensuring doors and cabinet parts meet Dura Supreme’s quality standards prior to top coating.
About the Company: Dura Supreme manufactures premium semi-custom kitchen cabinets and bath vanities and our production jobs perform a variety of task that begin with cutting our raw materials, sanding, staining, building and assembling to create the exact vision of our consumers. We are proud that we are a one stop shop of craftsman who meticulously refine each process to ensure that our products meet the standards of not only us, but the families who purchase our custom cabinetry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assures all dirt and dust is removed from parts and checks and ensures all tags and parts are correct passing through the booth. Checks the quality of doors and cabinet parts and rejects those not meeting Dura Supreme specifications.
- Seal Sands doors and cabinet parts to assure good adhesion and quality prior to topcoat.
- Touches up doors and cabinet parts utilizing materials available.
- Maintains stocking of sand paper daily.
- Resands defective parts, ensuring the most urgent parts are sanded first, then distributes resanded parts to designated location.
- Cleans and maintains area daily.
- Participates and contributes to a Work Team environment and follows Quality Control checks.
- Follows all Safety Rules and contributes to a safe work environment.
- High School education or up to one-month related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employees must be able to cope with climates; endure heat and cold conditions in the shop. Fast paced workloads and high noise levels are normal. Paint fumes and exposure to chemicals associated with an industrial paint department may be present. Personal Protective Equipment as required by OSHA will be provided by the Company.
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Voluntary benefits
- Employee discount