Hello, we're Augeo--architects of enterprise engagement and loyalty platforms, delivering compelling experiences and fostering meaningful connections with employees, customers, members and channel partners across industries. We serve thousands of clients, including more than 70 of the top Fortune 500 companies, representing millions of end users. We are thought leaders and disruptors who think differently and creatively, built by entrepreneurs, operators and innovators.
At Augeo, we're passionate about providing an inclusive workplace that values diversity. Everyone is welcome, and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you.
We work hard, we play hard-and most importantly, we care to our CORE about our teams and each other. We over-communicate around everything, especially while we are all connected virtually.
We are looking for an Cvent Technology Specialist. The ideal candidate for the Cvent Technology Specialist role is curious, analytical, and organized. Because they juggle numerous projects at a time, the ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment is crucial. They should also have excellent communication skills as this is a client facing position and be fueled by problem-solving.
An Cvent Technology Specialist is primarily familiar with Cvent software technology platform, specifically the website, registration, and attendee hub features. You enjoy solving for complex event needs and will work alongside the account team to deliver that solution through planning and build. Relied upon as a subject matter expert, the Cvent Technology Specialist will also spend their time keep up to date with the latest Cvent functionality and educate both team members and clients on how to we can utilize the Cvent technology to meet their needs.
You’ll spend your days on the following:
- Direct interaction and communication with internal teams, clients, and stakeholders.
- Must demonstrate technology on client calls and make suggestions for client’s specific use case.
- Utilize Cvent website and registration modules to develop complex sites for events
- Utilize Cvent attendee hub to strategically develop apps for event use.
- Strategically develop digital experiences to incorporate functionalities for smooth user experience.
- Investigate digital solutions such as web platforms and mobile apps for capabilities, user experience and cost.
- Conceptualize creative and executable ideas.
- Build and test platforms to ensure product meets all specifications.
- Problem solving for complex client request and implement the best digital solution.
- Deploy technology to users and address user issues quickly.
- Provide “onsite” live tech support and troubleshooting.
- Take active role in staff and team meetings.
- Energetically represent Augeo Experience’s brand in the community, in the industry, amongst prospective and current clients and internally.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-5 years of applicable experience.
- Experience with Cvent, specifically with website, registration, and attendee hub modules & figma is preferred.
- Basic understanding of front-end web programming languages such as HTML and CSS.
- Analytical thinker with creative problem-solving
- Multi-tasker with ability to prioritize and time manage multiple projects at once
- Organized and attention to detail
- Self-starter and resourceful
- Able to take direction from and work with many different personalities
- Proactive communication skills
- Professional/high-level of customer service
- Flexible and optimistic
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long-term disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and flexible work schedule
- 401(k) Plan
- Fun and casual work environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Rewards & Incentives