E4E Relief empowers companies and employees to respond to crisis by providing a global, charitable solution in times of need. We partner with corporations nationwide to establish and administer disaster and hardship relief programs to assist their employees facing unexpected financial hardship. We offer a turnkey approach with exceptional client experience from the moment they interact with E4E Relief. That is where you come in!
The Assistant Vice President (AVP) of Onboarding and Customer Success is a senior-level position, located in our Charlotte, NC headquarters, responsible for leading the client onboarding and new client orientation process to ensure a collaborative and effective relationship is built from the moment a client relationship begins. This role is crucial in establishing a seamless and positive experience as programs start and will involve internal cross-team processes, notably around technology and operations teams.
Reporting to the VP & Director, Customer Success, this role would also lead the Manager of Client Engagement as these roles facilitate the efficient introduction of clients to E4E Relief, while maintaining the highest levels of service quality. Working directly with other relationship managers, this role requires a strategic thinker, a skilled leader, and a dynamic project manager who can drive the successful development and execution of the program while ensuring exceptional client experiences.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build a world-class client onboarding experience that allows for consistent education and engagement of clients while improving on the efficiency and effectiveness through which an emergency financial relief program is set-up and taken online.
- Develop and lead the strategic vision for the first 120-days of a new client’s experience, including setting clear goals, objectives, and KPIs for acquiring and onboarding clients while moving the client successfully into our client management process.
- Partner with internal departments, such as IT, Sales, Marketing, Legal, and Operations, to coordinate and facilitate the onboarding process. Drive effective communication and alignment of goals between teams.
- Engage with the customer experience (CX) team to ensure that our efforts set new clients up for success.
Training and Development:
- Provide ongoing training and development opportunities for clients and internal team members alike so all key stakeholders stay current with industry trends, client needs, and best practices.
- Leverage technology and onboarding systems to automate and improve the onboarding process, ensuring data accuracy and minimizing manual efforts while creating repeatable processes.
- Create resources and materials to educate clients about the onboarding process, helping them understand the steps, requirements, and timelines.
- Continuously improve and optimize the overall client onboarding processes, identifying opportunities for automation and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain onboarding performance metrics and reporting mechanisms to measure team efficiency, client satisfaction, and adherence to key performance indicators.
- Work with quality control team to review and audit onboarding cases to ensure best applicant experience.
- Collaborate with senior management to create a detailed program strategy, including resource allocation, budgets, and timelines, to ensure the successful execution of the program.
- Work closely with the Manager, Client Engagement, MarComm, and Sales to use learnings from new clients to help target and acquire new clients through various channels and campaigns.
- Oversee the end-to-end client onboarding process, ensuring a smooth and efficient transition for new clients, including all necessary compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure an outstanding client experience by setting and maintaining high service standards and conducting regular client feedback and satisfaction assessments.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for the position. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business Administration, Marketing, Non-Profit
- Management) or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in client relationship management, project management\coordination or in a similar role.
- Proven experience in client engagement, account management, or a related role.
- Proficiency in relevant software and tools, including CRM systems, email marketing platforms, and data analysis tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish positive relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute successful customer engagement strategies and initiatives.
- Creative and innovative mindset, with the ability to generate compelling content and engagement ideas.
- Strong organizational and project management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to gather and interpret data to drive informed decisions and measure the effectiveness of customer engagement efforts.
- Passion for the non-profit sector and commitment to making a positive impact on the stakeholders with whom we work.
- Strong project management and coordination skills with the ability to effectively work and manage multiple projects with an emphasis on quality and time management.
- Excellent relationship building, verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and time management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications and /or CRM systems with marketing suite tools
- Ability to set priorities, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and urgency, while receiving deliverables from multiple team members.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Occasionally moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite and/or workstation to another.
- General ability to perform the essential functions and overall physical and mental requirements of this position, including stamina to perform tasks over extended periods and ability to occasionally move about to accomplish tasks or move from one worksite and/or workstation to another.