Healing Patients. Healing Families. Healing Lives. Our mission is important to us because it’s important to those we serve. You will help us develop and implement marketing, advertising, and communication plans to support this mission.
In this position, you will create and operationalize strategic plans to generate and maintain provider and patient demand in our established offices and build awareness and demand in new locations and new markets.
To effectuate your position objectives, you should have an exceptional command of brand campaigns, paid social advertising, social media marketing, outreach coordination, PR, audience targeting, organic growth methods, and revenue generation. You must be able to analyze and use metrics to create data-driven marketing strategies as a core competency to this role. You will embrace and inform our business strategy and employ marketing and branding initiatives to build brand equity and drive profitable business growth and patient loyalty.
This is an opportunity to work with and through a team to help us reach more patients, closer to their communities, closer to their homes, closer to their families, and Heal Lives.
The Joseph M. Still (JMS) Burn Center at Doctors Hospital traces its roots to an emergency room in 1978. The specialized needs of that first burn patient led to the creation of the JMS Burn Center at Doctors Hospital in Augusta, GA. Four decades later JMS has grown to be the largest burn center in America with 72 total beds, including 36 in the Intensive Care Unit and a 75-million-dollar expansion project underway. Patients from nearly every state in America and more than a dozen countries have been treated here at JMS.
The JMS Burn Center at Doctors Hospital was also the beginning of our larger Burn and Reconstructive Centers of America burn care network, which brings comprehensive, convenient care to our patients on a national scale. Our clinical team is located across 12 hub hospitals in nine states, providing care at more than thirty clinical locations. These locations include: Atlanta (2006); Charleston, SC (2007); Jackson, MS (2008); Valdosta, GA (2010); Miami, FL (2012); Bradenton, FL (2015); Denver, CO (2015); Plano, TX (2015); Aurora, CO (2017); Brandon, FL (2018); Idaho Falls, ID (2019); and Las Vegas, NV (2019). We expect continued growth for the next several years.
About the job
Business and Planning Strategy
Marketing and Digital Strategy
Education and experience required:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field; Master’s degree preferred
• 5 + years of experience in marketing, communications, marketing research, and strategy
• 3 + years of leading and managing teams of creative professionals
• Experience with consumer insights and brand strategy
Skills you must possess:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent sales and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, and MapAnything
Personal characteristics desired:
• Must be able to travel (approx. 25%) overnight, sometimes multiple days to various company locations
• Comfortable with both print and digital campaign work
• Forward-looking thinker
• Patient and provider experience obsessed
• Action oriented
• Clear communicator
• Change champion
• Business acumen and financial ability (i.e., P&L management, business drivers, building new channels/growth, savvy with standard business analyses)