**must reside within a commutable distance to Rhode Island**
The Lead Patient Engagement Specialist is responsible for outreaching to patients to drive engagement with ConcertoCare clinical teams and programs. You will be the first contact with many of ConcertoCare’s patients and will serve as a key organizational ambassador and educator. You will be accountable to drive the highest possible outreach and acceptance rates with patients and will source alternative means of contacting patients when appropriate. You will work with patients and clinical teams to schedule initial patient visits and support any needed patient intake requirements. You will work creatively through both telephonic and in-person outreach to our attributed patients to further improve acceptance rates and drive impact in the populations we serve.
What you will do:
- Engage patients via telephone in a friendly, supportive, and professional manner
- Build relationships with community partners to drive patient engagement
- Engage difficult-to-reach patients through in-person approaches to drive higher acceptance rates
- Self-manage outreach work queue
- Appropriately document call outcomes and actions in the appropriate system such as in Salesforce and our EMR (electronic medical record systems)
- Schedule patient appointments when successful outreach
- Answer inbound calls to support and engage with new patients
- Maintain the highest levels of patient confidentiality
- Support quality assurance, process improvement, and training for the team as needed
- Be a subject matter expert and serve as a mentor to Patient Engagement Specialists
- Other duties as assigned
What you need:
- 2 years of experience in a healthcare, patient-oriented position.
- 2 years of experience in providing customer service.
- Appointment scheduling experience.
- CNA/MA background a plus.
- Call center experience a plus.
- Demonstrated passion for extraordinary patient service.
- Ability and means to travel as needed in a timely manner to locations that may have limited access to public transportation; proof of liability and property damage insurance on vehicle used is required. DRIVER REQUIREMENTS: Licensed for a minimum of 5 years. No vehicle-related suspensions/reinstatements, DUI, reckless driving, or felony convictions within the last 7 years. Multiple violations and accidents within the last 5 years would be subject to review.
Why you will love working with us:
- Excellent work/life balance
- Competitive salary and 401K with matching
- Generous PTO
Base Salary/ Wage Range $24.00 to $28.00 plus monthly incentive plan. Compensation for the role is commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. ConcertoCare offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes full healthcare coverage, a 401K with match, and a broad range of other health, wellness, and financial benefits.
VACCINATION POLICY: ConcertoCare requires all “frontline workers” to be vaccinated and to provide records for validation. The vaccination requirement includes COVID-19. Medical or religious exemption will be considered contingent upon the review of appropriate documentation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. ConcertoCare is an Alcohol/Drug/Smoke-Free Workplace