At Springbuk, we’re a team of highly driven, team-oriented self-starters. We work hard and win big while crafting high-energy, inspiring company culture. We aspire to challenge old ways of thinking and impact real change in the healthcare industry. Our team is on a mission to prevent disease with data. Springbuk is a nationwide company with employees who care about empowering smarter healthcare decision-making.
This position reports to the Enterprise Market Leader. Our ideal candidate will share our mission of arming employers, consultants, and health plans with the insights to pinpoint risk and deliver a measurable return in the areas of cost and health. If this sounds like you, explore the job specifics below. You might be precisely who we’re looking for, and we’d love to get in touch!
Here’s what you will do:
- Present an overview of the Springbuk Platform via phone and web conference to high-profile companies and prospective partners
- Travel and present to prospective clients in person, expected travel 40% of time
- Manage the volume and velocity of your pipeline to achieve or exceed quota
- Engage with senior-level leadership of consultants, enterprise clients and healthcare prospects with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy, and follow-up
- Prospect, nurture, and close net new business opportunities
- Maintain and execute an internal sales plan with sales leadership
- Work with Business Development team to add new opportunities to your territory pipeline
A successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience selling benefits and/or healthcare SaaS solutions, channel, and direct sales experience
- An understanding of the employee benefits, self-funding, and healthcare technology space; including stakeholders, decision-makers, and sales cycle
- Proven experience and skills for managing and closing complex, multi-stakeholder deals
- Demonstrated knowledge of the inner workings of large benefit consulting firms and executing mutual business growth strategies
- A successful track record in channel partnership sales, representing new partner attainment and existing partner growth
- A strong track record of overachieving in a high volume, fast-growth business
- Experience leading a consultative, challenger sales process that adheres to the buyer journey
- Unwavering dedication to morals and ethics that align with Springbuk’s core values
- Strong experience with Salesforce – ability to forecast and manage opportunities
- A high degree of competency with Google suite and Microsoft Office tools
Here is how you will get ramped up for success:
- Meet with the product, marketing, health intelligence, and data science teams to become familiar with our health intelligence platform and overall offering
- Fully trained on the Springbuk’s Buyer-behavior Based Selling Methodology.
- Demonstrate a high level of presentation capability of the Springbuk Health Intelligence Story, our solutions, and the value they deliver to our customers.
- Finalize the identification of top enterprise and national consulting partnership opportunities for go-to-market plan
- Fully understand the current sales opportunities that are in our pipeline and provide the necessary support for the team to progress these opportunities to close
- Finalize planning and start initial execution of go-to-market for enterprise sales, national consulting partnerships, and strategic alliance opportunities
- Support the current sales opportunities that are in our pipeline and progress these opportunities to close
- Present to and work with the sales leadership team the strategy and findings to date in the role on what’s working, what needs improvement and gaps that need to be addressed
- Meet with our legal, finance and executive team to become familiar with the range and scope of our partnership agreements
- Ongoing support the current sales opportunities that are in our pipeline and progress these opportunities to close
- Capable of independently managing the sales process for enterprise clients or national consulting firms
Being You at Springbuk:
Springbuk’s goal is to attract and retain diverse talent and provide an inclusive environment for all where everyone’s voice is heard and all employees feel accepted. Springbuk is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.