Kinematics creates motion control solutions for mission-critical systems in demanding environments. Based in the U.S. with global operations, we reliably deliver on diverse customer needs and have the manufacturing expertise to deliver any volume cost effectively.
For close to three decades, we have been innovating solutions and working closely with our customers to provide the most reliable, bankable, innovative drives across multiple industries. Today, with over 2 million drives globally deployed, representing hundreds of millions of hours of operation, we are proud of our role in sustainably supporting critical applications across the industrial, satellite and solar sectors.
Kinematics was founded in 1996, has 400 employees globally, is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ, with sales offices in North America and Europe, and manufacturing operations in Jiangyin, China and Nogales, Mexico.
About The Position:
The Quality Assurance (QA) Tester is a temporary position. This individual will test electronic products and record data results. This includes assessing software quality through manual and automated testing. The QA Tester will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must be able to run performance and regression tests.
- Take verbal and written work instructions for tasks from a variety of stakeholders and know when to ask for clarification. Instinctually identify opportunities for improvement and communicate ideas clearly to your peers.
- Perform occasional lab maintenance, monitor ongoing tests, execute lab tests
- Be able to show initiative and work with minimum supervision.
Knowledge and Education:
- 2+ years’ experience in a QA testing role
- Must have previous experience with testing new electronic products in the final R&D, pre-production phase preferred.
- Following, and improving upon verbal and written assembly work instructions.
Kinematics, LLC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.