Summary: The Denver Waldorf School is looking for a Waldorf-trained Class Teacher to begin in the 2024-25 school year. This teacher will move with the class through 4th grade, looping back to 1st grade. TDWS is a friendly and lively urban preK-12 school with 300 students located in Denver, Colorado with the splendor of the Rocky Mountains just a short trip away. Founded in 1974, we are a fully accredited full member school of the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America, the Waldorf Early Childhood Association and the Association of Colorado Independent Schools.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
• Waldorf teacher training
• An enthusiasm for and commitment to teaching a full Waldorf grades curriculum
• Previous teaching experience
• The ability to work well in a collegial setting
• The ability to communicate clearly and regularly with parents, while developing strong parent partnerships
• A growing relationship to Anthroposophy
Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000
Available benefits: Health, Dental, Long-Term Disability, Retirement Plan, FSA and HRA plans, Tuition Remission for one child.
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required
- Waldorf Teacher Training