The Tier 1 Application Technical Support Specialist has a mix of customer support, technical, direct marketing and email deliverability-related experience, with application software trouble-shooting, research and documentation skills. Some of the responsibilities include answering application support requests from QuickPivot customers, internal users and partners, supporting our web-based applications, escalating potential application defects, providing feedback on basic product functionality questions, appropriately routing non-support related requests, assisting with support portal training assets, conducting basic message deliverability testing, research and review and addressing application account/sender setups and user administration.
Additionally, if you have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team, are comfortable trouble-shooting issues that may sometimes be time-sensitive and/or not immediately clear and are familiar with the Email/Database Marketing industry (multi and/or omnichannel experience a plus) we would like to hear from you! More details are listed below. (Please note that this is not a Development or IT/Helpdesk position).
QuickPivot is the premier Customer Data Platform (CDP) for multi-channel retailers. Our technology delivers end-to-end functionality and removes technology complexity, enabling marketers to know, target and engage customers in timely, personalized interactions that increases customers’ LTV. The QuickPivot CDP is backed up by a Services team laser-focused on one thing: client success.
Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, Annie Selkie, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
• Provide client support and technical issue resolution via email, phone, and web portal
• Assist end users on multiple web-based applications, escalates issues as necessary to upper tier support
• Review customer inquiries and questions, acquire all relevant details, troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Provide timely, efficient and professional follow up to user questions or issues
• Document all incidents in incident tracking system, and manage incidents to closure
• Assist in setting up client and user accounts in our web-based application suite
• Manage client expectations on tickets, prioritize workload
• Communicate directly with clients and management to coordinate issue resolution
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills to meet all objectives expeditiously
• Follow outlined quality assurance procedures, closely manage details of all work performed
• Assist in generating training materials and internal/customer facing documentation
• Professionally represent QuickPivot during client interactions, build client relationships
• Rotate On-Call duty with other staff members (if necessary)
o Database systems (SQL, Oracle, MySQL)
o Data segmentation and analysis
o HTML (CSS a plus)
o Adobe Dreamweaver
o Email authentication: SPF & DKIM
• Additional experience with these technologies is a plus:
o IP, SMTP, DNS
• Beginner SQL knowledge with the ability to write SQL queries and/or SQL stored procedures
• Skill in creating internal and customer facing documentation
• Ability to share/update/search information in collaboration software tools (examples: Confluence, SharePoint)
• Ability to understand and explain technical information
• Zendesk and Return Path tools