Headquartered in Clifton, NJ, ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world.
ClassLink empowers over 21 million students and staff with instant access to a library of 6,000+ single sign-on apps from in the classroom or at home.
ClassLink Analytics provides essential usage data, so instructors can measure engagement and leaders can make informed purchasing and training decisions.
ClassLink Roster Server and OneSync use automation and open standards to make rostering and provisioning easier, more secure, and less time-consuming.
We are looking for a Product Manager to be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, implementation, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager also ensures that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Work with key contributors to define product strategy and roadmap
- Use Scrum framework to organize work and achieve results
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Work with other Product Managers to develop and ensure consistency and best practices across all products
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing a product lifecycle
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Technical background, with experience in Jira, Scrum methods, and project management tools
- Software Development background, with experience writing code for web-based enterprise applications preferred
- Scrum Product Owner Certification preferred
- Education Technology industry knowledge preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.