Provides supportive behavioral health interventions to a variety of individuals which may include children/adolescents, adults and older adults.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides behavioral health interventions to assigned consumers either in individual or group sessions.
- Develops service plans; monitors treatment progress, and follows-up at disposition times.
- Works with a multi-disciplinary team to monitor and coordinate care, assisting clients to access agency programs and services as well as outside community resources.
- Provides services (including intensive services for individuals and families) in a variety of settings including office, consumer homes, hospitals, law enforcement facilities, etc.
- Maintains accurate and timely clinical records consistent with Center standards.
- Participates in meetings, in-services and supervisory sessions as required.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Bilingual Encouraged to Apply
MAT Program Specific Duties:
- Complete initial Suboxone paperwork with client and provide program orientation
- Develop CM Service Plan with client
- Community outreach and education of MAT program to include presentations and distribution of literature
- Regularly update client tracking spreadsheet
- Provide client’s med provider with email update on client participation 1 to 2 days prior to their appointment
- Distribute Suboxone as needed to clients
- Facilitate psychoeducation groups or co-facilitate Suboxone groups
- Maintain communication with Suboxone team through email or phone
- Monitor and follow up on substance screening results
Bachelor's Degree in psychology, social work, or other human services field.
ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS:
- Basic awareness of mental health and substance abuse concepts and issues.
- Knowledge of community and agency resources.
- Ability to serve wide range of consumers, including culturally diverse populations. Knowledge of cultural issues that may have a bearing on service provision.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy to include basic skills in e-mail communication and word processing.
- Ability to work flexible hours which may be required.
- Ability to travel within the Center's service area or to other locations as needed.