energyRe is a leading clean energy developer at the forefront of America's energy transition. We believe building and delivering reliable clean power to the communities we serve is our opportunity and our responsibility. We focus on sustainable projects that support a just energy transition, community development, public health, and environmental stewardship.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
energyRe is guided by the principles of innovation and partnership and backed by expertise and experience. We are committed to an inclusive, team-oriented company culture that fosters professional and personal growth across our organization. We encourage individuals interested in solving complex sustainability challenges to join us on our mission to ignite America’s clean energy future.
As an intern at energyRe, you will have the opportunity to:
- Expand your knowledge and skills while gaining hands-on professional experience.
- Engage with leaders throughout the organization and learn about the clean energy industry.
- Have lunch with a member of our Executive Management Team.
- Our program takes place from June – August lasting for 8-10 weeks.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
As an Intern in our Development team, you will have the unique opportunity to work with a team to understand renewable energy project development. All the while, paving the way to make a difference in the future of energyRe and sustainable energy.
- Meetings with solar project landowners
- Meetings with local community groups
- Potential for GIS projects if experienced
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year Bachelor’s degree program with an expected graduation date between May 2025 and May 2027.
- Any major can apply, but a preference will be given to Philosophy discipline.
- Interest in the renewable energy or clean energy sector.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.