energyRe is a leading clean energy developer at the forefront of America's energy transition. We believe building and delivering reliable clean power to the communities we serve is our opportunity and our responsibility. We focus on sustainable projects that support a just energy transition, community development, public health, and environmental stewardship.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
energyRe is guided by the principles of innovation and partnership and backed by expertise and experience. We are committed to an inclusive, team-oriented company culture that fosters professional and personal growth across our organization. We encourage individuals interested in solving complex sustainability challenges to join us on our mission to ignite America’s clean energy future.
As an intern at energyRe, you will have the opportunity to:
- Expand your knowledge and skills while gaining hands-on professional experience.
- Engage with leaders throughout the organization and learn about the clean energy industry.
- Have lunch with a member of our Executive Management Team.
- Our program takes place from June – August lasting for 8-10 weeks.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
As an Intern in our Legal team, you will have the unique opportunity to work with a team to understand how in house counsel handles a variety of legal work across the company. All the while, paving the way to make a difference in the future of energyRe and sustainable energy.
- Conducting legal research.
- Assisting with various state and federal regulatory compliance matters.
- Reviewing environmental due diligence.
- Preparing and proofreading drafts of correspondence and legal documents.
- Contract drafting and analysis.
- Evaluating title commitments and/or title searches.
- Provide support to ad hoc requirements as they arise.
- Currently enrolled in an ABA-Approved Law School program and pursuing Juris Doctor (JD) degree or currently hold a JD and are enrolled in Master of Laws (LLM) program with an expected graduation date between December 2024 and May 2026.
- Interest in the renewable energy or clean energy sector.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.