We are growing....and looking for a Cabinet Assembler
The Cabinet Assembler is responsible for the final stage of the cabinet manufacturing process ensuring the product is ready for inspection and delivery.
About the Company: Dura Supreme manufactures premium semi-custom kitchen cabinets and bath vanities and our production jobs perform a variety of task that begin with cutting our raw materials, sanding, staining, building and assembling to create the exact vision of our consumers. We are proud that we are a one stop shop of craftsman who meticulously refine each process to ensure that our products meet the standards of not only us, but the families who purchase our custom cabinetry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reads move ticket and/or sketch to understand the cabinet to be built and identifies parts needed for the completion of a cabinet.
- Requisitions all parts needed to complete a cabinet.
- Assembles cases or installs doors, drawers, hardware or other accessories required to complete each cabinet using various equipment including nail guns, staple guns, drills, screw guns, saws and other equipment or machinery.
- Inspects all parts for quality during the assembly process, repairing or replacing parts not meeting quality standards and ensures all cabinets are ready for final inspection.
- Participates and contributes to a Work Team environment and follows Quality Control checks.
- Follows all Safety Rules and contributes to a safe work environment.
- High School education or up to one-month related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to read and understand sketches, shop prints, and move tickets.
- Able to read a tape measure in standard and metric.
- Knowledge of the various Dura Supreme wood species and finish colors.
Employees must be able to cope with climates; endure heat and cold conditions in the shop. Fast paced workloads and high noise levels are normal. Paint fumes and exposure to chemicals associated with an industrial paint department may be present. Personal Protective Equipment as required by OSHA will be provided by the Company.
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Voluntary benefits
- Employee discount