energyRe is a leading clean energy developer at the forefront of America's energy transition. We believe that building and delivering reliable clean power to the communities we serve is our opportunity and our responsibility. We focus on sustainable projects that support a just energy transition, community development, public health, and environmental stewardship.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
energyRe is guided by the principles of innovation and partnership and backed by expertise and experience. We are committed to an inclusive, team-oriented company culture that fosters professional and personal growth across our organization. We encourage individuals interested in solving complex sustainability challenges to join us on our mission to ignite America’s clean energy future.
As an intern at energyRe, you will have the opportunity to:
- Expand your knowledge and skills while gaining hands-on professional experience.
- Engage with leaders throughout the organization and learn about the clean energy industry.
- Have lunch with a member of our Executive Management Team.
- Our program takes place from June – August lasting for 8-10 weeks.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
The Communications & Marketing team works cross cutting in supporting all departments and initiatives in the energyRe portfolio. We craft impactful external communications strategies that help advance the U.S. transition to clean power and connect communities to energyRe’s mission and renewable energy projects. The Communications & Marketing Intern will work as a member of the team on a variety of projects that involve media relations, social media, community outreach, and more.
- Assist with event planning, outreach, and coordination.
- Support in writing and editing communications materials—including fact sheets, presentations, decks, reports, and other collateral.
- Support in social media content creation for LinkedIn, X, and Instagram.
- Support in media-monitoring.
- Attend communication & marketing meetings.
- Attend external events on behalf of energyRe or its projects.
- Assist with content development of the website.
- Research up-and-coming trends and identify potential influencer partners.
- Note-taking duties as appropriate.
- Any other related tasks to support the Communication & Marketing team.
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year Bachelor’s degree program with an expected graduation date between January and September 2025
- Majoring in communications, marketing, public affairs, business or related discipline.
- Interest in the renewable energy or clean energy sector.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.