Are you a Behavior Technician interested in joining a leader within the ABA community? Are you looking to find a way to positively impact the lives of those living with autism?
Beyond Boundaries has immediate opportunities for part-time ABA Technician/Behavior Technicians to join our growing team. Our Behavior Technicians work under the close supervision of our skilled BCBA’s and LBA’s and provide one-to-one behavioral intervention services for children with Autism in the home, community and in our out three center-based facilities.
Behavior Technician responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Providing ABA therapies including discrete trial training, incidental and/or natural environment teaching
• Provide skills training to assist with functional communication, social/interpersonal and daily living skills within the home and local community
• Follow Behavior Intervention Plan
• Observe, monitor, and record data on client’s activities and progress
• Effectively manage client’s challenging behaviors while providing a safe and supportive environment
• Model therapy techniques and behavior programs for parents, families and/or caregivers
• Documentation on progress for review and team meetings and maintaining all required records and reports
Hourly wage is commensurate with educational background and experience.
Prior experience in Applied Behavior Analysis preferred
Experience working directly with children and/or adults with autism and other disabilities
NYS Certified Behavior Analyst Assistant (CBAA) or Limited Permit - or RBT certification a plus
We offer competitive wages, comprehensive training and Sponsorship for RBT certification and guarantee you will not receive better support and mentoring to further your career in ABA.