Would you like to join a rapidly growing and successful company?
Headquartered in Clifton, NJ, ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world.
ClassLink empowers over 21 million students and staff with instant access to a library of 6,000+ single sign-on apps from in the classroom or at home.
ClassLink Analytics provides essential usage data, so instructors can measure engagement and leaders can make informed purchasing and training decisions.
ClassLink Roster Server and OneSync use automation and open standards to make rostering and provisioning easier, more secure, and less time-consuming.
As a ClassLink MPACT Fellow, you’ll be fully immersed in our company culture. Your responsibilities may include, working on collaborative, cross-departmental projects, gaining knowledge of day-to-day operations and conflict resolution, attending meetings and workshops, providing support and suggestions for improvement, updating records, and creating both internal and client-facing documentation.
Program participants will :
· Complete all assigned tasks and assist with day-to-day operations.
· Participate in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
· Observe and learn from experienced staff members.
· Gain knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
· Take detailed notes and liaise with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
· Fulfill any requirements and meet goals set out at the start of the fellowship.
· Follow all company regulations and health and safety codes.
· Prepare internal and external documentation, as needed.
· Learn about conflict resolution by sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
MPACT Program Requirements:
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
· Superb attention to detail.
· Strong leadership skills.
· A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
· Excellent time management skills.
Read more here: https://www.classlink.com/mpact
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
it's the only thing that ever has."