The Quality Assurance Auditor/Quality Control Inspector is responsible for performing daily audits throughout the plant, incoming inspection and the primary backup for Quality Control Line Inspectors when needed.
This is a production role that has a schedule of Monday - Friday 6am - 4:30pm
Quality Assurance Duties
- Performs Incoming Inspection of material to the warehouse.
- Performs random inspections of Processes, Work Instructions and Station Inspections.
- Performs audits of flagged jobs prior to assembly.
- Fills in for Quality Control Line Inspectors.
- Assists in inspection of Warranty items when needed.
- Assists in FLOAT Focus items.
- Consults with Quality Control Manager on questionable Quality Standards.
- Participates and contributes to a Work Team environment and follow Quality Control checks.
- Meets with Quality Manager to discuss findings/concerns of daily audits.
- Follows all Safety Rules and contributes to a safe work environment.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Line Inspector Duties and Responsibilities
- Verifies job orders and sketches to door style, specie, and color, finish end specie and color, door hinge, drawer guide and drawer box.
- Verifies quality level with color match by comparing with master on style line, color consistency, touch up procedure accuracy, drawers, door profiles and edges, and face frame’s finished end stiles.
- Checks cabinet accessories, doors and drawers for completeness, adjustments, Quality Standards and size.
- Checks cabinet construction for quality standards including mismatches with end panels and frames, interior gaps, number and placement of rub blocks, corner blocks, bumpers, color blocks, touch-up kits and hinge doors.
- Handles product carefully preventing dents, scratches, or damage.
Required Education, Training or Experience
- High School education or up to one month related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- At least 1 year of experience with Dura Supreme Quality Standards.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to read job orders and sketches
- Able to read a tape measure in standard and metric
- Good understanding of Finish – related to Paint and Stain
Why Dura Supreme?
Company offers Full Benefits
Paid Vacation (2 weeks)
Company Profit share bonus
Paid time and a half overtime!
You can listen to your own music on the production floors!