We are growing....and looking for a Frame Assembler. The Frame Assembler is responsible for assembling the cabinet face frame ensuring correct height, width and frame style.
About the Company:
Dura Supreme manufactures premium semi-custom kitchen cabinets and bath vanities and our production jobs perform a variety of task that begin with cutting our raw materials, sanding, staining, building and assembling to create the exact vision of our consumers. We are proud that we are a one stop shop of craftsman who meticulously refine each process to ensure that our products meet the standards of not only us, but the families who purchase our custom cabinetry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verifies frame sticker for material specifications including size of frame and modifications.
- Prepares frame press by adjusting and securing air clamps.
- Verifies frame sticker for proper assembly and location of center mulls by using designated jigs.
- Prepares face frame in frame press, applies glue to all rail ends according to set procedures, presses frames together, and checks frame for quality after pressing.
- Verifies squareness of frame press at least three times daily.
- Participates and contributes to a Work Team environment and follows Quality Control checks.
- Follows all Safety Rules and contributes to a safe work environment.
- High School education or up to one-month related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employees must be able to cope with climates; endure heat and cold conditions in the shop. Fast paced workloads and high noise levels are normal. Paint fumes and exposure to chemicals associated with an industrial paint department may be present. Personal Protective Equipment as required by OSHA will be provided by the Company.
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Voluntary benefits
- Employee discount