KCI, Incorporated (a member of the Tsubaki Group) is an original equipment manufacturer providing a broad range of automated solutions for diverse markets and industries worldwide. We are recognized for developing unique, automated processes in automotive assembly as well as for being the nation’s leading manufacturer of insulation process equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but not limited to this job description – other tasks may be assigned and expected to be performed.
- Champion and support a positive, proactive safety culture throughout the organization to achieve a best in class safety performance.
- Interface directly with KCI and customer engineers / design teams to ensure specifications and quality standards are met. Collaborate with engineering teams to generate cost effective and creative design solutions.
- Manage company expectations & customer interactions & expectations, from pre-bid to job completion.
- Assure proper permits & vendors are obtained. Maintain job budget, approve invoices, and assure timeliness.
- Formulate written and verbal reports for meetings concerning work progress, scheduling & costs.
- Travel to job sites/client locations as needed; up to 50-70% of the time and up to 3-4 weeks at a time.
- Regular and timely attendance.
- Other tasks/functions/projects as assigned.
- Associate's Degree required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an industrial construction project manager in industrial fabrication/assembly including installations in client plants installing conveyors or other industrial equipment per client contracts.
- Strong, demonstrated work experience in industrial fabrication, machine assembly and installation of manufacturing conveyance systems and process equipment is preferred. Direct Project Management experience in the automotive or fiberglass insulation manufacturing industries a plus.
- Experience working with union Superintendents and trades employees during Field installations and shut-downs.
- Strong skills with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite & Microsoft Project software required.
- PMP certification a plus but not required.
- OSHA 30 preferred, but will train.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems is a plus.
- Travel as needed 50-70% of the time and up to 3-4 weeks at a time.
U.S. Tsubaki offers a competitive compensation package, including health benefits effective on date of hire, generous 401(k) match and profit sharing, education reimbursement, and annual bonus potential.
Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability