The Account Manager will sell products and services manufactured by Davlyn Group to current and new customers.
Davlyn Group is a fast growing, privately owned technical textile company based in Spring City, PA, just outside of Philadelphia, with additional locations in Norristown, PA and Independence, VA. Through our Amatex, Darco Southern, Davlyn Manufacturing, and Norfab businesses, our products and engineering services are used by thousands of customers in over 50 countries to help keep heat in its place, improve safety, and increase productivity. DGH is a leading manufacturer of technical textiles, fabrics and yarns used in the appliance industry, industrial markets, and personal protective equipment (PPE).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain and increase sales by identifying new upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Identifies and locates new clients through a variety of methods including networking and cold calls.
- Applies knowledge of the field and product features to match products to the needs of clients.
- Answers inquiries from clients concerning products, their uses, and the industry at large.
- Provides information, quotes, and other bid specifications to clients.
- Collaborates with other departments to confirm that orders are processed with accuracy and efficiency and that products are shipped both timely and properly.
- Periodically prepares and reports results, status of accounts, and leads to manager.
- Build long-term relationships with potential and existing clients and partners from onboarding to advising them throughout their customer lifecycle.
- Develops and implements strategies for sales in the Account Manager’s assigned segment.
- Coordinate with marketing and engineering to ensure customers optimize current product and appropriately debut new products appropriately as they relate to customer needs.
- Analyze sales KPIs, trends, growth/lost business, upsell opportunities and provide actionable recommendations for team improvements.
- Identify at-risk clients, resolve conflicts and advise them until they find success with the product.
- Partner with Leadership team to define a strategic plan and execute high performing campaigns for clients.
- Present KPIs to key stakeholders and consistently meet deadlines, remain within budget and hit sales quotas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and presentation.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Thorough understanding of technical or scientific products to be sold and customer needs.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Proficient with CRM Software (Sales Force) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proven track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Engineering or Business Management, or a like field.
- Preferred: +5 years of experience working with sales for industrial customers.
- Must have the ability to travel domestically or internationally.
- This position is on-site, unless traveling.
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language is a plus.
- This position has not supervisor responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Paid Time Off, Paid holidays, 401(k) w/ match, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Medical insurance, Company-paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability, Pay-on-Demand, Working Advantage, and company discounts.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Davlyn Group believes that all people are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Davlyn Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Davlyn Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.