Design and conduct routine laboratory analysis using various analytical instruments and software such as HPLC, UPLC, ICP, and UV-Vis.
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of USP and FDA requirements.
- Design and conduct full analysis of Dietary Supplements and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) products and their impurities.
- Conduct assay, content uniformity, dissolution, in-process blend, and blend uniformity of newly developed and stability samples in support of formulation and process development.
- Prepare result documentation for department and general review.
- Conduct Performance Qualification (PQ) on various instruments.
- Effectively communicate information in concise reports.
- Provide assistant to new employee.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in chemistry or analytical chemistry
- 1-2 years of pharmaceutical experience
Instrumentation and Computer Experience
- Instrumentation: HPLC, UPLC, ICP, FT-IR, UV, Dissolution, pH, and Karl Fischer.
- Computer programs: Empower 1-3, EZ Chrome Elite, WindLab, ChemStation,
- Microsoft word, Excel and outlook.