Numinus Wellness (TSXV: NUMI) helps people to heal and be well through the development and delivery of innovative mental health care and access to safe, evidence-based psychedelic-assisted therapies. The Numinus model - including psychedelic production, research, and clinic care - is at the forefront of a transformation aimed at healing rather than managing symptoms for depression, anxiety, trauma, pain and substance use. At Numinus, we are leading the integration of psychedelic-assisted therapies into mainstream clinical practice and building the foundation for a healthier society.
Our North Star: Be the most trusted brand in the psychedelic space.
Our Mission: We are bringing transformative healing to communities through innovative therapies backed by science and scalable operations.
Our Vision: A world where everyone feels connected and whole.
- Be in service to self and others
- Build something that captures our collective ideals
- Be dedicated to the art and the science
- Have courage to do the right thing
We are currently looking for a bright, hardworking, driven Medical Assistant. This position is a great opportunity for Medical Assistants who are looking for a challenging new career working in outpatient mental health. In this position, you will work closely with the mental health providers in a team approach setting.
- Taking medical/psychiatric history
- Answering patient questions
- Operating TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) device for depression/OCD treatments (will provide training to the right candidate)
- Checking vital signs
- Assisting the providers with ketamine therapy appointments
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Answering phones, scheduling appointments, and other patient communications
- Instructing patients about medication, treatment plan, and other instructions
- Transmitting prescription refills as directed
- Insurance prior authorizations
- Opportunity to advance your skills -- Learn innovative & exciting new therapeutic modalities such as TMS and Ketamine therapy.
- Current MA, CPR & BLS Certification required
- IV experience preferred
- Proven working experience as a medical assistant preferred
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and patient management software
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities