Dura Supreme Cabinetry manufactures quality semi-custom and custom cabinetry for cabinet showrooms throughout the United States. For almost 70 years, professional kitchen designers from coast to coast have looked to Dura Supreme for cabinetry that fulfills their customer’s desire for personalized design choices and outstanding quality of construction.
The Machine Operator Assistant is responsible for assisting the machine operators throughout the department. Your main duty with to be working on a team to scan case parts in the cutting department.
Starting at $18.00 per hour great entry level position!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the operator in preparing machine, set-ups, and operations of any or all machines used in the plant.
- Verifies the product meets dimensional and character quality specifications during production runs.
- Maintains accurate production log for items produced and competes inventory tag for each unit produced.
- Follows through on tailing of product at end of machine run.
Group Level: 3
- One month related training or experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Why Dura Supreme?
Company offers Full Benefits
Paid Vacation (2 weeks)
Company Profit share bonus
Paid time and a half overtime!