Kids Alive International is a Christian organization serving vulnerable at-risk children in multiple countries across the globe.
We are seeking an intern in Marketing and Communications. This unpaid internship for college credit is expected to last for approximately three months with flexible start and end dates based on the needs of the selected candidate and the project. This role may be completed onside at the Alpharetta, Georgia office.
As our Marketing & Communication Intern, you will:
- Video edit – short and long form
- Write/Proof – creative writing, storytelling, script writing, etc.
- Social media – designing and posting
- Events logistics
- Metadata creation and content tagging
- Promptly respond to staff requests for digital media assets
- Adhere to security and permissions protocol for all digital assets
- Assist in drafting a wide variety of Marketing Communications materials to promote campaigns, events, and programs
- Provide ideas to support strategic marketing, public relations, and corporate communications
- Assist in managing and creating content for Kids Alive International’s social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
A successful Marketing & Communications Intern will also bring:
- Active Enrollment in a Related Program at an Accredited College. Majors being considered: Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Art & Design, Business Administration
- Fluency in English reading, writing, speaking, and listening
- Excellent organizational?skills?and?attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal awareness, and emotional intelligence
- Ability to maintain alignment with?Kids Alive International’s?standards, framework, and voice
- Ability to work independently with high self-motivation and personal accountability
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and business collaboration tools
- Ability to maintain confidentiality?of sensitive information
- Ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology related to role
- Mastery of the major social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
At Kids Alive International, it is important to have a committed personal Christian faith in Jesus Christ and a heart for serving children and families. We seek candidates with alignment to the Bible, Christian theology, faith, and practice, as well as our organization’s mission, vision, and core values. Read more about our core beliefs here: www.kidsalive.org/meet-kids-alive/about/what-we-believe/.
You will be asked to upload a cover letter or resume. The application must be completed all at once. We hope it will not take more than 30 minutes of your time.
Kids Alive International is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.
For more information or to request disability accommodation contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.